Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Patch







Carter Mountain Orchard was a blast. I have never seen more perfect pumpkins in one place. We picked apples in the orchard, Grace didn't last very long. We picked up a little cider on our way out. Jeremy drank that for 5 days straight, not so good for the GI tract, if you know what I mean. I love Fall! Can't wait for Halloween~

We are so excited to be able to share video with all of you. This is just to show you how cute our little Tyler is!

This video of Grace was during the summer when we went camping. It still makes us laugh! She was dirtier than she's ever been!

Happy Fall

1 comment:

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

Love your videos! I'm so impressed. Hey, I'm so bummed that neither of us had cameras in Winston-Salem...do you think we'll ever get copies from Abby or Spence?