Thursday, January 8, 2009

UTAH SNOW here we come!

Our gymnist and her outfit for Christmas!

Santa hat craft

Caroline is a great cousin!

Tyler didn't really like Santa

Grace loved Santa!

Our pretty girl!

Fun at the circus!
It's official, we are moving to Utah. It has been quite the rollercoaster trying to find a job over the last 8 months. We actually found a job in Utah, which I didn't think would ever happen. We move the end of February, just in time to get settled for the baby in May. IT'S A GIRL! We also found out this week that we're having a girl, another Grace running around is just irresistible to us. So, for the next 6 weeks I have to keep the house super clean, pack, and do everything that is involved in moving. Good luck to me! Good luck to our house as it tries to be sold! Above are fun pics from Christmas and the month of December!

3 comments:

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

Your hair is SO cute! Congratulations on EVERYTHING. A girl...friends with Tessa!!!

Nicole said...

That's great you're moving back to Utah. I convinced my husband to move closer to my family and we both love it here. Congratulations on your news on a baby girl. You look great!

Lisa Easton said...

Where will you be in Utah - I'll have to come see you sometime. Congrats on the baby - it will be nice to have Grandma close by for a little extra help.