Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ragnar Baby!

Happy 30th Birthday, MK, you're officially old!
Ragnar!

This is me in my gear ready for my night run, reflective vest, headlamp and LED light on back. IT was so much fun running at night with all the people in the neighborhood I was running in cheering us all on and giving us high fives.

Sarah, thanks for talking me into joining your team, it was awesome.

This is my awesome team! From left, Liz Findlay, Angie Nelson, Jerilee Jones, Courtney Crofts, me, Lindsay Healey, and Sarah Thomas. Girl power, seriously!

This is me running in the distance beginning of my second run from 9-10 pm.
Well, if there's anything ever to post about, it would be doing the Ragnar Wasatch Back Relay! It was crazy, it was exhausting, it was fulfilling, it was a party, it was crowded, it was emotional, it was running! 1025 teams, almost 13,000 runners, 18.3 miles for me, 188 total miles, lots of gatorade and bagels, lots of fun!

2 comments:

Abby Henriod said...

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! Look at you defeating our non-running henriod genes!

Lori said...

I love the pictures. What a fun race.