Sunday, October 11, 2009

Charlotte age 4 months


We can't believe that Charlotte is 4 1/2 months old. She is cute as ever, her hair is starting to lie down, much to my brother Michael's dismay. She smiles all the time and really loves her mama! Noone, including Jeremy has quite the touch as I do. She'll be screaming for someone and then will see me and smile amidst the tears. And then once I hold her she is fine. Sometimes this is annoying seeing as I can't get as much help with her if she doesn't want anyone else. She still is as red as ever, as you can see in the pics. She is almost sitting up and I have started feeding her rice cereal, although she doesn't like it yet. I just had to show you a cute picture of her, because she makes us smile!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Wow that smile is so cute!