Wednesday, October 21, 2009

May the force be with you

So, we just let our kids watch Star Wars for the first time, I don't know if I'm okay with this, still. Anyway, the other morning we woke up to lots of rain and then looked out our window to find that we were in a big cloud. Grace went up to the window and with her hands held up she tried to push the clouds away with her mind, and then said, "oh, it didn't work". She was trying to use the force, I got a kick out of that! I guess we might have to get a light saber for Tyler for Christmas. I was just laughing and remembering that I used to think that it was a light saver. Then Jeremy said, "Well, at least you didn't always think that line dancing was "lion dancing". Yeah, Jeff at least I didn't!

2 comments:

Holly said...

too funny.

Lori said...

I'm still laughing about Grace using the force.