Monday, September 20, 2010

Kindergarten!

Tyler loves everything superhero ie.: spiderman, superman, batman... He has started speech therapy once a week and we can't wait to see him start improving. He misses Grace when she is at school but seems to be able to torture Charlotte like Grace has tortured him for years. He says a few times a morning, "Where Grace go"..
I was crafty and made this. I had seen these yarn wreaths on etsy thought I can make that, I think it turned out pretty cute. It will be a fun fall wreath.
Our Charlotte! She was a blast at the beach and is a blast at home. She is pretty crazy, though. All day long I am taking her off the dining room table, out of the windowsill downstairs, off the bathroom counter etc. She is a climber and just is interested in everything. It is so fun to see her learning so fast! She loves her older siblings and wants to play with them all day long.
Grace started Kindergarten and is loving it! I don't think half day is long enough for her but oh well! She is smart as a tac, very compassionate, and is loving making new friends and playing with them after school. She also is now back in gymnastics and is doing great! Her teacher keeps telling me how strong she is. Below, what a poser!

Jeremy is still loving work and is now enjoying being assistant scout master, just went on a campout last weekend.





No comments: