Monday, September 20, 2010

Tyler's car bed

It's done! After starting this project in January it is done! Tyler is very excited to have a car to sleep in. It really is an awesome racecar! Jeremy is amazing. I don't know how he can just teach himself how to do this stuff, but he does, and I get to be the recipient of it all and my kids! It is also an awesome bed because my mom made an awesome quilt to go on top of it. Did you know that my mom is so amazing at making quilts that she won 2nd place at the Utah State Fair this year for her entry. She is kind of my idol.
Well done, Jeremy and Nana, your rock. Now I get to decorate the rest of the room to go with the bed!



2 comments:

Lisa Easton said...

That is amazing! What talent.

Lori said...

Nice job, it looks great all together. I love the family pictures from you California trip, by the way.